2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was so good last night.

7 tackles - game-high, 71 touches, 49 passes with an 88% average, only committed one foul and obviously had that assist

If he doesn't make it I would play Delph. Nkounkou has done fine when he has stepped up but a mistake in the Derby could be detrimental to his development. Hopefully Digne is fine and we can be as near to full strength as possible.

If he doesn't make it I would play Delph. Nkounkou has done fine when he has stepped up but a mistake in the Derby could be detrimental to his development. Hopefully Digne is fine and we can be as near to full strength as possible.
If there was a crowd I'd agree,but Delph...Mane would roast him again and again.

Actualy think the opposite. I dont think he would have any fear. He has no history in these games which will be a bonus.
If he plays let him bomb on down the left.
Delph just says we fear you and are going cautious.
If we win we win. If we lose then lose going for it. Sick to death of not giving them anything to think about in these games.

I really really hope Carlo disagrees.

I think he might too, it'll be Niels if Lucas is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.