2019/20 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is no one mentioning the fact that he never had siggy in front of him when IBernard had been on the left, you know they’d find each other.

Siggy was just jogging behind him and not even showing for the ball.

Digne was poor yesterday but he was isolated and not helped

This.

Digne never looks the same player when little Bernard is not in front of him.

By playing little Bernie on the right yesterday, to accommodate a passenger, we weakened both flanks.

If he phones it in and throws the bottle against Liverpool like he’s done all season then he is straight onto my hate list.

He’s still got 5 assists in 26 league games which is pretty decent for a full back.

hasn’t been as good as last season but that could be because teams know about him now. When a team has a player who’s real threat other teams try to stifle them. Perhaps this has happened a bit.

take your point though. Not been that good recently and wasn’t very good today (though no one really was). Perhaps having different people playing ahead of him isn’t helping.

I’m sure his form will pick up again soon though.
Think it would help s lot if he had Bernard playing in front of him every week
Doesn’t help when he has Sigurdsson in front of him
Is no one mentioning the fact that he never had siggy in front of him when IBernard had been on the left, you know they’d find each other.

Siggy was just jogging behind him and not even showing for the ball.

Digne was poor yesterday but he was isolated and not helped
Can't see how trouble at home can affect your ability to put a decent cross in, Baines put in so many good crosses filing in for him we should have scored 10 goals off them.

All players can have dips in form, injuries have disrupted his season a bit.
[
Had injuries this season and thrown back in...

Been behind Iwobi, Bernard, Sigurdsson, Gordon, Richarlison this season...best with a settled partner.

The lad asked to leave cause his family is unsettled.

That’s all there is to it.

Such a massive turnaround.
Someone’s said his mrs has struggled with new baby Living in Manchester and been on her own so much don’t know how true it is but apparently not happy probaly wants a move in the summer.just not been the same player this season at all
100% unsettled, that’s all I know.

Wheres this come from? Id be shocked as he seems very happy and his mrs will surely be used to his lifestyle...

Wheres this come from? Id be shocked as he seems very happy and his mrs will surely be used to his lifestyle...

Anything but in the know, but someone I know in the journo world said it’s quite common knowledge amongst anyone close to Everton that he’s unsettled.

No idea if the club have came to an agreement, just that he’s unsettled, which is to do with his wife, more than him.

I’ll be surprised if Anyone who actually wants him in France could afford him mind.

What do you base this on, mate?
Anything but in the know, but someone I know in the journo world said it’s quite common knowledge amongst anyone close to Everton that he’s unsettled.

No idea if the club have came to an agreement, just that he’s unsettled, which is to do with his wife, more than him.

I’ll be surprised if Anyone who actually wants him in France could afford him mind.
I actually think he's looked the opposite lately Zat, just my opinion like.
Of late seems off his game a touch.

Digne to me just looks French and has a French expression on his face at all times with some french gestures and stares thrown in for good measure.

Because he looks French i assumed he was at one with himself...

Hope its all false rumours...only 2 clubs in france could do deals with us PSG and Lyon...

Status
Not open for further replies.