2019/20 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly not, but you'd imagine someone on their salary would have a few 'hired help' around the place. A nanny would seem a given, and what with Digne's profession, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have a chef also.
My best mates brother over in Oldham had to go buy a toaster from Tesco,s at 9pm because a City squad players, had just packed in.

In a career that lasts approx 15 years, if you allow a lady friend to dictate where you play, you will hold it against her for the rest of your relationship.

I’ve just posted something similar in the kean thread. But what’s wrong is this guy proved last season he can play well. This season he’s proved he can’t play well consistently. We make excuses about his wife, the player in front blah blah. But maybe, this guy just isn’t good enough to produce consistently year after year.

Tut tut, mixing large carnivores with minors? Accident waiting to happen mate, health and safety nightmare, Eitc should be a shamed etc.etc.

;)

Got to say that if you compare digne with Andy Robertson then technically digne is a better player. But for everything else Robertson is miles ahead and mentality is half of the game in football. Unfortunately based on this season's evidence, Digne seems a player who is happy to pick up his cheque at the end of the week and turn up every other game.

We have a number of players in the team who probably just dont have the quality to take us up a level. But that cant be said for Digne, he just doesnt seem to want it enough in my opinion.

Got to say that if you compare digne with Andy Robertson then technically digne is a better player. But for everything else Robertson is miles ahead and mentality is half of the game in football. Unfortunately based on this season's evidence, Digne seems a player who is happy to pick up his cheque at the end of the week and turn up every other game.

We have a number of players in the team who probably just dont have the quality to take us up a level. But that cant be said for Digne, he just doesnt seem to want it enough in my opinion.
So what you're saying is Robertson is better in the areas improved by klopps special juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.