2019/20 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was right in front of me. He was absolutely gasping. He is definitely not 100% with it. No idea if it is physical, second season syndrome or something off the pitch.
Better today against unambitious opposition but something is not quite right with Lucas.
Judging by his most recent Instagram post I think his grandfather might have died

If we get a good offer I’d be taking it in the summer. Looking more and more like a one season wonder.

He should be ashamed at the drop in his performance levels this season.

If we get a good offer I’d be taking it in the summer. Looking more and more like a one season wonder.

Not so sure on that mate.

Still a class act - for all we know could just be 2nd season syndrome or a personal problem (something to do with his grandad for example).

Deserves more than the benefit of doubt. Our whole season has been one massive huffing and puffing exercise, we need two very good transfer windows and see where we stand next season.

Digne is still one of our better players.

Yeah I’m sure he goes home feeling ashamed, still puts a shift in every game, never see him giving anything less than his all, and has had personal problems.

Our best player last season and some people want to sell him.

We will never win anything with some of the bile spouting morons we have supporting us.
Was at the game yesterday and some idiot behind said he doesn’t even know how to do basic defending. I appreciate everybody has an opinion, as I have, but beggars belief how some people see players. His form as dropped and has been poor, but sell-never.

Status
Not open for further replies.