2019/20 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never sell him because he was absolutely world class last year but something isn't right this year, I think he needs a partner like Baines had with Pienaar week in week out, He's never been a good defender but his attacking play has gone off the boil big time.

He's having a bad run at the moment. I would play Baines for a few games so that he can recover fully from the injury he had and come back stronger.

I remember when we played wolves and seen Traore run rings around him. I’ve now seen traore run rings around most of the league in all fairness to that performance. One thing I can’t see past is his delivery, it is so poor. Can’t remember it being this bad this season. Apart from the assist in the watford game I can’t remember that many good deliveries from him.

Of course its an injury - he went off with a groin problem at Chelsea then or idiot medic department brought him back midweek against Utd - he went off injured with the groin problem again then was played AGAIN the week after.

Just play Baines for a week or so and let him heal up ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.