2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly was, and it's no disrespect to trev, who I loved watching, to say I think Andrii edges it. On a similar vein, I was thinking if you put Digne or Baines into that left back slot in place of van den Hauwe, Paul Power, John Bailey, I reckon we'd have been OK. Then I thought maybe not, as their offensive qualities weren't as in demand back then and I can't see Sheeds covering back for either of them

Just had a perfect blend in that team, a fantastic GK, a solid as hell defence, skillfull wingers who scored and assisted and midfield generals who dictated play and put the foot in and strikers who could score goals and weren't afraid to chuck themselves in front of a boot or two to win the ball. Just going to change me kecks think I've had an accident thinking of that team haha

And as expected, 90% of the replies are kopites...

“wHaT abOuT rObERtSon”?¿

spongebob.jpg

Thought he was relatively quiet today apart from setting up the first goal. NBC gave him man of the match ahead of Lookman which I thought was odd.

Just a rolls royce of a player.

I gave him MOM, had a decent game but his 5-10 sec of brilliance won the match for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.