2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was Dignes worst game for us. Coleman was his usual rubbish but I suppose we'll keep him as long as we did Hibbert, just so we
don't win anything. Both centre-backs played well considering the opposition giants. Gana, no matter how well he tackles will never know how to pass
(He could do with a few Barkley videos). Gomes, He seems very laid back and as though he's doing us a favour. I thought Richarlison was poor
today and didn't show any vision at all, could do with leaving him out of the starting 11. I thought Walcott was p.poor. I'm afraid the goalie is too
indecisive for me. Lookmans little 'clip centre ' was superb, as was the headed finish from the man with 3 names.Gylfi and Bernard were rubbish.
I thought our celebrations for the goals were absolutely fantastic, I don't know whether it was relief or what, but it certainly put a lump in my throat.

Wonder if teirney would have slotted in with such ease? My guess is no so it’s a massive pat on the back for brands for walking away from Celtic and getting Lucas for 7m less.

I thought it was Dignes worst game for us. Coleman was his usual rubbish but I suppose we'll keep him as long as we did Hibbert, just so we
don't win anything. Both centre-backs played well considering the opposition giants. Gana, no matter how well he tackles will never know how to pass
(He could do with a few Barkley videos). Gomes, He seems very laid back and as though he's doing us a favour. I thought Richarlison was poor
today and didn't show any vision at all, could do with leaving him out of the starting 11. I thought Walcott was p.poor. I'm afraid the goalie is too
indecisive for me. Lookmans little 'clip centre ' was superb, as was the headed finish from the man with 3 names.Gylfi and Bernard were rubbish.
I thought our celebrations for the goals were absolutely fantastic, I don't know whether it was relief or what, but it certainly put a lump in my throat.
Must try harder frànd

So the celebrations were great and put a lump in your throat? Strange considering you don't like anyone.

I thought our celebrations for the goals were absolutely fantastic, I don't know whether it was relief or what, but it certainly put a lump in my throat.[/QUOTE

C -

Bed.

indecisive
for me. Lookmans little 'clip centre ' was superb, as was the headed finish from the man with 3 names.Gylfi and Bernard were rubbish.

Hahhahahahaha ffs you've just criticised 9 of the starting 11

Status
Not open for further replies.