Confirmed Signing Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stand out thing for me was just after he came on and we had a free-kick about 40 yards out. Him and Siggy were standing over the ball having a little chat. Suddenly, Digne broke away and made a really quick, darting run down the left channel, into space and wide open for a pass. Siggy just looked at him as if to say "Nah mate, you're at Everton now, we don't do clever stuff like that here", and left Digne standing there like a plum lol
Ha absolutely this. Sigurdsson just looked at him like 'well that's not what I was thinking of doing...I'm just going to chip it in to Keane.'

The stand out thing for me was just after he came on and we had a free-kick about 40 yards out. Him and Siggy were standing over the ball having a little chat. Suddenly, Digne broke away and made a really quick, darting run down the left channel, into space and wide open for a pass. Siggy just looked at him as if to say "Nah mate, you're at Everton now, we don't do clever stuff like that here", and left Digne standing there like a plum lol
"No Lucas lad we float them harmlessly out for goalkicks here"

Yes cos there’s absolutely no way that was planned between the two as a distraction lollol

Digne just unilaterally, after a lengthy discussion, ran into a load of space which was then ignored by his interlocutor!

Yep sounds legit ffs.

I don’t even think he’s fast necessarily, I Just think it made us realise how slow and lethargic Leighton has become.

Yes cos there’s absolutely no way that was planned between the two as a distraction lollol

Digne just unilaterally, after a lengthy discussion, ran into a load of space which was then ignored by his interlocutor!

Yep sounds legit ffs.
No no no. Don’t you know it’s considered much more fashionable and funny to put Everton down at every single opportunity, no matter how much of a stretch? Come on Steve, keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.