Confirmed Signing Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got caught once or twice but that's understandable considering he's been here less than a week and I don't think he's played all that much for Barca.

That cross was dangerous so fair play to him.

Will be sound in a few weeks.

I only caught 20 mins of the 2nd half, but looked right. On his toes, quick to get back when needed, basically, a player.

I only caught 20 mins of the 2nd half, but looked right. On his toes, quick to get back when needed, basically, a player.

Yeah.

Ran into one of their lads once but it looked like he was trying to put himself about so it's sound. Left one or two with just a yard or so too much where in the Prem they'd have looked a cross.

But he's sound and will be once he's settled in.

As you say, a player.

Isn’t he? But also with his passes, think the rest need to catch up! ;)

Yes. He was expecting the quick one-two a number of times but was left waiting. He needs to realize that Rakitic, Busquets and Coutinho are no longer his teammates. Would be great to get in a silky midfielder in the next few days.

For anyone at the game, how quick did he look?
Very quick Zat
Looked a bit over eager to impress when he first came on and caught out a couple of times , but got back into position very quickly.
Put in a peach of a cross too.....pity we didnt have a switched on forward to get on the end of it !!!
But yeah he looks really quick and a very good player.

Very quick Zat
Looked a bit over eager to impress when he first came on and caught out a couple of times , but got back into position very quickly.
Put in a peach of a cross too.....pity we didnt have a switched on forward to get on the end of it !!!
But yeah he looks really quick and a very good player.

Quick as in Walcott quick or...?

The stand out thing for me was just after he came on and we had a free-kick about 40 yards out. Him and Siggy were standing over the ball having a little chat. Suddenly, Digne broke away and made a really quick, darting run down the left channel, into space and wide open for a pass. Siggy just looked at him as if to say "Nah mate, you're at Everton now, we don't do clever stuff like that here", and left Digne standing there like a plum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.