Loyalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allezfan

Player Valuation: 1p
I think it's becoming increasingly clear that a lot of people around the club and around this forum aren't maybe as blue as they paint themselves.

I think a lot of people decided that martinez wasn't for them and rather than change their opinion as he did better (and hands up, I used to hate him but I don't see how admitting you were wrong when thigns change is a weakness) have set their stall up. The worst thing in the world is to be wrong on the itnerent so if you said bobby wasn't up for it, well better hope bobby wasn't up for it.

I think a lot of our so called supporters are enjoying us being bad, relishing our bad form because it allows them to prove themselves right in their doubts.

If you didn't rate howard and distin and osman, you get to blame them for sabotaging bobby. if you didn't want martinez in, you get to blame him for upsetting our players.

This isn't everton and I dodn't think people who are so eager to see us lose so they can stick knives in (to either side) are really evertonians.

True blues get behind our team and that includes both our manager and our players.

We're in bad form and it's not acceptable but this night of the long knives, bad apple hunting, stuff is beneath us.

If you want Martinez sacked or half our squad sacked based on 4 bad games, maybe you're not supporting the right club.

I think it's becoming increasingly clear that a lot of people around the club and around this forum aren't maybe as blue as they paint themselves.

I think a lot of people decided that martinez wasn't for them and rather than change their opinion as he did better (and hands up, I used to hate him but I don't see how admitting you were wrong when thigns change is a weakness) have set their stall up. The worst thing in the world is to be wrong on the itnerent so if you said bobby wasn't up for it, well better hope bobby wasn't up for it.

I think a lot of our so called supporters are enjoying us being bad, relishing our bad form because it allows them to prove themselves right in their doubts.

If you didn't rate howard and distin and osman, you get to blame them for sabotaging bobby. if you didn't want martinez in, you get to blame him for upsetting our players.

This isn't everton and I dodn't think people who are so eager to see us lose so they can stick knvies in (top either side) are really evertonians.

True blues get behind our team and that includes both our manager and our players.

We're in bad form and it's not acceptable but this night of the long knives, bad apple hunting, stuff is beneath us.

If you want Martinez sacked or half our squad sacked based on 4 bad games, maybe you're not supporting the right club.

4 bad games? lol what

More than 4 bad games like, but I agree.

As I said in another thread, imagine if we'd sacked Howard Kendall in 1983 or whenever it was the fans wanted him gone.

Martinez needs to buck his ideas up, though, and start with binning Gareth Barry off for a bit.

Knee jerking is far from a recent thing though sadly. I'm sure a lot of work is going on to try and get to the bottom of this poor run of form, but I doubt making rash decisions is going to do the trick.

Loyalty is earned 7 wins in 25 league games is not a bad patch its almost 2/3 of a football season, not to mention the bad signings and not getting in another CB after we conceded 10 goals in our first 3 league games, not to mention the devastating pre-season, which people were wrongly telling was nothing to be concerned about, I would now beg to differ, we are in a total mess, and its not as some suggested the type of thing where you can write off a season as the effects of the potential players losses that could effect us could make a terrible situation worse, what if our better players decided to get off, would that be ok? no.

The Boo boys need to take a long hard look at themselves. Players low on confidence really need a load of bells who know nothing about football ripping them for every poor touch.

Be proud to be Blue, get behind your team or f*** off and support Man Utd
There's no pride in defeat. Those players are there to represent us. And right now they are failing.

What is the difference between calling another blue "a kopite" and "aren't maybe as blue as they paint themselves" just because he or she does not share the same opinion with you?

It was not just 4 bad games. The season up to now is painly dreadful and we see this on the pitch with no improvement at all. The players looked lost.

Naismith #Scoreswhenheplays
Leon bOSsMAN
Hibbert's been a ledge when he's stepped in.

As far as Martinez goes, did he need to arrest the chronic failure in his system because persisting with it with players that can't handle it was suicide. Now the blood of confidence has run out of our body and the rigor mortis of fear has set in. If cash was there I'm not sure a new signing or three would fix it, the problem has become a sickness, for the squad to be resuscitated now will mean it's Martinez that has to do it, because with so many heads having dropped a new man in at the top wont mean anything as the excuse will have been setup with bumping off the 'man responsible'.

A Ferguson, a Cahill, a Horne & Parkinson duo. Sleeves up and time to get stuck in. That Donovan tackle on Ashley Cole, that strike by Mikel against Fiorentina, that header where Ferguson towered above Ferdinand, seven past Sunderland, Carsley against Brum. Some bottle, some steel, some heart, some soul.

Carrying a few pansies currently.

Its the people looking for scapegoats in certain players that has annoyed me this season. Everyone has cottoned on how to play us, Roberto is looking like a one trick pony at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.