Lower Gladys view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Gwladys...spell check.
Sat in the Park End last time we went (Wolfsburg, seems a long time ago now). Usually like to sit in the Lower Bullens, but the lads always wanted to sit in the Gwladys St.

They have good taste in which end to sit in mate, don't get all that booing you do in the Park End.

Yup Gwladys...spell check.
Sat in the Park End last time we went (Wolfsburg, seems a long time ago now). Usually like to sit in the Lower Bullens, but the lads always wanted to sit in the Gwladys St.

Lower Gwladys is where I go if I can mate. generally a decent view, if you are not too close. Row Z sounds fine.

You haven't been to Goodison, if you've never been on the Lower Glwadys street and watched 2 blokes fight over either Tim Howard's star jumps or how lazy (or not.....) Romelu is.

th
New stadium 'encroachment zone'

Sometimes I do think I'd have a better match experience staring at the pillar rather than the pitch.

Save up and join the Everton aristocracy in the Park End.
Nonsense. The creme de la creme are we sophistcates in the Main Stand.
We moan about any and everything, including the demise of the mighty Opal Fruit, followed by informing the linesman/ref /players/ opposition that they are onanists.
Rinse and repeat.

Nonsense. The creme de la creme are we sophistcates in the Main Stand.
We moan about any and everything, including the demise of the mighty Opal Fruit, followed by informing the linesman/ref /players/ opposition that they are onanists.
Rinse and repeat.
I sit in the Main Stand with my mate at least once a season and it is like the Ormskirk of Goodison Park. Full of weird misfits who reek of secret Tory membership.

I sit in the Main Stand with my mate at least once a season and it is like the Ormskirk of Goodison Park. Full of weird misfits who reek of secret Tory membership.
Thought I'd seen you.
Gentleman who looked very uncomfortable in a tweed jacket,corduroys and brogues.Insisted on calling Marathon a Snickers.
Caused much consternation and at least 3 people had attacks of the vapours you scallywag.

Status
Not open for further replies.