Lower Gladys view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Briscoe

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
My stepson has just purchased 2 tickets for the West Ham game, sat in the Lower Gladys St. Block GT8 row z, seats 195+197. Does anyone know what the view is like.? Looking at the seating plan we are right in the corner. Thanks.

My stepson has just purchased 2 tickets for the West Ham game, sat in the Lower Gladys St. Block GT8 row z, seats 195+197. Does anyone know what the view is like.? Looking at the seating plan we are right in the corner. Thanks.

Row Z is usually before the overhang of the Upper Gwladys Street, which means you'll probably be obstruction free. You'll be in the corner by the lower Bullens i believe.

It will be like sitting in amongst these lids

Solvay-1927.jpg

Real thinkers and philosophers of the Evertonian faithful sit in the Lower Gwladys

It's okay. The Americans have a plan to remove that exact pillar.

But yes, I have many a view like this one. Good news is the lids and ladies near normally permit a bit of encroachment and swinging round the posts to try and see us getting grocked and letting in goals.

:)

Most seats in the lower Gwladys are obstructed by a tit wearing three different haircuts, stood up in front of you booing.

The stench of lynx and brylcreem can be a bit overpowering too

It's okay. The Americans have a plan to remove that exact pillar.

But yes, I have many a view like this one. Good news is the lids and ladies near normally permit a bit of encroachment and swinging round the posts to try and see us getting grocked and letting in goals.

:)
th
New stadium 'encroachment zone'

Yup Gwladys...spell check.
Sat in the Park End last time we went (Wolfsburg, seems a long time ago now). Usually like to sit in the Lower Bullens, but the lads always wanted to sit in the Gwladys St.

Status
Not open for further replies.