Lookman loan to RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we haven't burnt out bridges with the kid. He needs to be reintegrated during pre season and hopefully he will have developed and be a better player. I don't like this move, but if he gets game time and matures as an individual then it could have some benefit. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

I thought he played loads of times for them? Maybe that was in Bundesliga 2?

He did play about 20-25 games for them last season, but mostly as a sub, and in all sorts of roles, left mid, central mid, right mid, he never really settled.

But they are really into giving their young players a chance, each game they play, the majority of their outfield players are 23 or under. It's crazy how young that team is.

He did play about 20-25 games for them last season, but mostly as a sub, and in all sorts of roles, left mid, central mid, right mid, he never really settled.

But they are really into giving their young players a chance, each game they play, the majority of their outfield players are 23 or under. It's crazy how young that team is.
Sounds like a good place for a young player to go out on loan. Lookman may have had some good advice.

I'd like to like them, but cant with that ownership they have.

I read what they did to Salzburg.

Horrible manager with something new for us to hate. Big fat liar that does not even care to develope our best young players for the Long term benefit of our club.

This loan proves that big Sam is a liar more than anything else. Sick and disgusting man managing our club now.

On the plus side its gives me a reason to watch more football (provided he plays). When is there next match ?
they play Borussia Mönchengladbach on Saturday.
I'd like to like them, but cant with that ownership they have.

I read what they did to Salzburg.

I hate them cos of it lol Can't stand any of those teams, feel sort of the same way about Hoffenheim too.

But Leipzig do have some excellent young players, really good. Their scouting network is very impressive.

Inappropriate Language
This is [Poor language removed] bizzare.

Wouldn’t have happened had he got the game time he deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.