London to Liverpool help

Status
Not open for further replies.
No escla coach.

Euston is closed for Huddersfield and West Ham at home. Ridiculous.

Thanks for all your help but I can’t see a way that won’t take 12 hours or cost near 100 pounds.

What’s that coach company with a picture of a fat bloke on the side...see them up and down the M1, M6 and M62 regularly. They advertise crazy low prices.
Pretty sure there’ll be people driving up from darn Sarf

Have you tried Escla ? They must have something sorted
So 6 hours there which I don’t mind BUT only train returning is at 1145 and gets me in at 6am Sunday morning.

Public transport can do one.
11.45 gives you plenty of time on the ale and provided you don't have to change trains you will be asleep most of the way back.
You will wake up in London with a taste in your mouth like a skunk has piss ed in it but we all have to make sacrifices.

Not that I have ever been there like

can you get the train one way and megabus back the other? might make it more manageable and way cheaper?
(train to manchester then train/bus liverpool no good? or even Megabus to Mancs?)

What’s that coach company with a picture of a fat bloke on the side...see them up and down the M1, M6 and M62 regularly. They advertise crazy low prices.
Pretty sure there’ll be people driving up from darn Sarf
Any links to the bird in your avatar mate ?

And just sack the match off, were crap anyway. Flog the tickets for twice the price online and use the dosh for when we're sound at Xmas.

Euston is closed for Huddersfield and West Ham at home.
Euston is closed for the West Ham match? I just booked a ticket online on Virgin trains.

Edit. Open for the West Ham game on September 16th unless I am missing something?

London Euston station closure

Due to extensive engineering works on the West Coast route, London Euston will be closed with no services to or from the station on:
18-19 August 2018, 25-27 August 2018 (Bank Holiday weekend) and 1-2 September 2018.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.