London to Liverpool help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hide in the bogs the whole journey so they can't check your ticket.

Got on the wrong train a few years ago in Wolfsburg for our Europa League game and reaised I had the wrong ticket, so had to do just that for a few stations as the Germans are pretty strict and show no leniency with that sort of thing. This isn't a serious suggestion btw

Screenshot_2018-08-14-15-58-52.png
just an option

I actually used to get the National Express from Victoria Station, or North London, to Liverpool as it was really cheap. Don't know what service like now.

If you can stand sitting next to piss stained tramps and potential serial killers, jump a National Express
That firm should be done under the trade description act with the word EXPRESS in it should be National milk float as it takes two hours to pick punters up in a diverse waylol
depending on where you are going - London may be a straight run, but check it out first ........
I went to Wales once = 3 hours even diverted around the pontins camp in Prestatyn :rant:

That firm should be done under the trade description act with the word EXPRESS in it should be National milk float as it takes two hours to pick punters up in a diverse waylol
depending on where you are going - London may be a straight run, but check it out first ........
I went to Wales once = 3 hours even diverted around the pontins camp in Prestatyn :rant:

It really is a last resort Joey.

Some of the girls that Peter Sutcliffe picked up his lorry, found that preferable, than travelling on the National Express.

It really is a last resort Joey.

Some of the girls that Peter Sutcliffe picked up his lorry, found that preferable, than travelling on the National Express.
Also taken around the pearl of Prestatyn at Pontins luggage on and off took an agelol
its okish once the bus /coach gets onto a motorway after being sat on it for 90 minutes...........:rant:

For those of you awaiting anxiously to see if I found a way, a great bloke called joe is picking me up from Sandwell and Dudley station at 10:15 to drive me to Goodison and drop me off there too.

Two changes and thirty quid return from London Marylebone. Left the house at 6 but too excited to care!

COYB

Enjoy the day......

For those of you awaiting anxiously to see if I found a way, a great bloke called joe is picking me up from Sandwell and Dudley station at 10:15 to drive me to Goodison and drop me off there too.

Two changes and thirty quid return from London Marylebone. Left the house at 6 but too excited to care!

COYB
Get ya best booing voice ready lad you in for a day of beautiful disappointment and crap weather

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.