Lockdown project - The Everton Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks amazing. Well done.
I have something similar -- but nowhere near as nice -- in my gym at home. I've got six jerseys hanging along one wall, a framed and signed jersey (which I won on an auction on Bluekipper back in the day) on an adjacent wall.

That looks amazing. Well done.
I have something similar -- but nowhere near as nice -- in my gym at home. I've got six jerseys hanging along one wall, a framed and signed jersey (which I won on an auction on Bluekipper back in the day) on an adjacent wall.
Signed by who?

My project that started a few weeks ago is finally complete, it started thinking I could get a few of my favourite tops over the years printed as photos and have them on the wall going up the stairs. I got a bit carried away and was on about 20 before I thought I may aswell fill in the gaps...so now there is every home top since 1980 (I think) and a few of my favourite aways, photoshopped with a white back ground and dates added, printed and framed, pride of place on my dining room wall! Was worried it would look a bit naff but really please with it!

View attachment 115058View attachment 115059
Great stuff

My little lad’s bedroom wall with some of my retro shirts and his first ever football shirt
C40F0FFE-AF54-4F96-9142-3E6E08FCBBF9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.