Lockdown project - The Everton Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueIsTheColour

Player Valuation: £8m
My project that started a few weeks ago is finally complete, it started thinking I could get a few of my favourite tops over the years printed as photos and have them on the wall going up the stairs. I got a bit carried away and was on about 20 before I thought I may aswell fill in the gaps...so now there is every home top since 1980 (I think) and a few of my favourite aways, photoshopped with a white back ground and dates added, printed and framed, pride of place on my dining room wall! Was worried it would look a bit naff but really please with it!

1C6238AA-F590-4154-AF8A-6B9EDA5E1CA4.jpeg
C302B69D-BA39-4DD4-9E4E-6078C95ED7C1.jpeg

Cheers guys, the missus did one about this time last year, massive life disaster but plus side is I get to put I want on the walls of my house lol
I also have Fleetwood Mac and Queen artwork as well as a Goodison Park at night canvas. I would never have been allowed any of those before!

My project that started a few weeks ago is finally complete, it started thinking I could get a few of my favourite tops over the years printed as photos and have them on the wall going up the stairs. I got a bit carried away and was on about 20 before I thought I may aswell fill in the gaps...so now there is every home top since 1980 (I think) and a few of my favourite aways, photoshopped with a white back ground and dates added, printed and framed, pride of place on my dining room wall! Was worried it would look a bit naff but really please with it!

View attachment 115058View attachment 115059

Nice.

Ta mate.

Got some new A2 versions on the way which might be more passable for people to get on walls...

I know a lot of work went into those mishmash prints but those other prints you were selling were really good and possibly a bit easier to talk the missus having up around the house.

Having said that.

Skulks off to look at the Goodison Park print in the garage.

2BDFC8DF-A680-47DF-ADA6-28EEF07E8C63.jpeg

boss!

Really good that but why did you miss out the 70’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.