Loan Vaughny??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance especially if we get at least 3 or 3.5 million for Beattie. But I think now even dispite the injury he should be called upon a lot for us this year.

Last edited:
I re-watched the New Years day game against Shitty last night and it was funny because the announcers were wondering if it was BT's last game for Everton. Then they proceeded to bash him all game except for one tough when he helped out on 'D'. Both games against them last year were horror shows but this one was particularly painful. I'd be surprised if we got 2mil for BT personally. He last scored a goal in open competition in March of '05!

Your right and its been agonizing as a fan to watch. I want him to come good as the next man but he seems so lost out there at times running around in circles doing very little. He really has never fit into our system and as of late and Vaughan and Anichebe have flew past him in effectiveness. I just don't see a place for him to get his game kickstarted.

Last edited:

That's just lazy journalism. The writer obviously made no effort to determine Vaughan's status in the everton pecking order - probably just recalled he had been a loan target last year when he saw the injury report, so added it to pad out his word count.

That's just lazy journalism. The writer obviously made no effort to determine Vaughan's status in the everton pecking order - probably just recalled he had been a loan target last year when he saw the injury report, so added it to pad out his word count.

Spot on.

Someone got paid for writing that article, wrongly so.

No chance he will be sent on loan!!! They wanted him on loan ages ago.So someone has come up with a plan put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4.1!! Palace can only dream of getting him!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.