Loan sham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly the only flaw in the loan system is the money clubs cleaning out the young talent from across the continent and then loaning them out for about 3 or 4 seasons and flogging them for a profit if they don't make the standard the money club needs.

I do love the hacks from the rags getting a little bit of grief for spouting balls a couple of years ago though.

News Articles
When posting a link to an online news story, please post the text as well. This is convenient for everyone and those that do not, will be accused of advertising;

Advertising
If you would like to plug/advertise a website or service, please ask permission prior doing so. Permission can be obtained from a moderator or admin, failure to do so will result in your post and possibly account being removed.

Promoting metro, lol couldn't be arsed typing

Sounds like a jarg twitter rumour to me, Loan Sham, he's Irish I take it? Never heard of him.

Promoting metro, lol couldn't be arsed typing

Well, you've sent them 1,000+ referrals - so yes, you're promoting them/their article.

If you 'can't be arsed typing' (or rather, copying and pasting), don't make the thread.

Closing this thread with another reminder to you/all;

News Articles
When posting a link to an online news story, please post the text as well. This is convenient for everyone and those that do not, will be accused of advertising;

Advertising
If you would like to plug/advertise a website or service, please ask permission prior doing so. Permission can be obtained from a moderator or admin, failure to do so will result in your post and possibly account being removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.