Loan sham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try before you buy... brilliant way to do things :D

Many in the press were quick to discredit Everton’s achievements that year, claiming they took advantage of a ‘flawed’ transfer system in light of Financial Fair Play.

Well it's flawed, and there to be taken advantage of, by all Clubs, not just Everton ffs. Let's not upset the Sky Sports favourites. Bunch of our souls.

WrhM42w.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Lukaku-Barry-Deulofeu-Wengers-right-moan.html

Wanted to re-think the transfer system because Everton had the audacity to get a point at the Emirates.

Our journalists are another reason why I derive so much pleasure from England getting launched out of tournaments at the earliest opportunity.

Martin Samuel is a disgusting fat slob who knows nothing about the game.

His Kenwright interview article the day before the first Blue Union protest march was the most pathetic arse kissing propaganda nonsense I've ever read.

Martin Samuel is a disgusting fat slob who knows nothing about the game.

His Kenwright interview article the day before the first Blue Union protest march was the most pathetic arse kissing propaganda nonsense I've ever read.

From the article.....

Bill Kenwright is the type of wealthy local supporter who should be in charge throughout the Premier League.

Really? Strange that - seeing as he's crying poverty every five bleedin' minutes......But that's not all........

‘If you’re going to take me, take me now,’ a classically overwrought Kenwright implored after Sunday’s impressive win over Arsenal.

Wonder if fat samuel took bill? 'Classically overwrought'.......'kin drama queen, more like.

One thing sticks in my mind, Martinez saying some of the worlds top sides now are asking him to loan their young prospects...

Yet none came last summer and none rumoured this....?

One thing sticks in my mind, Martinez saying some of the worlds top sides now are asking him to loan their young prospects...

Yet none came last summer and none rumoured this....?
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.