• Evil

Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
April Fools. So many bad decisions both on and off the field. WTF Valencia instead of Lookman? Too much young blood still wet behind the ears - RS bargain with the Devil is obviously still being honoured with a couple of our key players out, and we don't have their strength in depth - yet, and then there was the penalty that never was. Completely anonymous performance from Lukaku, who looked as though he'd already left; 'bye, we're bigger than you, and Ross had a bit of a shocker too. RS still in the ascendancy - but their days are numbered..... 'Kop Klopp.

wow that's straight out of the Martinez book of s+++e

The Times called it "A riveting page-turner"

41eCPoVGVfL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just left and in the car on my way home - I'll be honest, not a hard luck story today - got outplayed on too many occasions and goals at critical times killed any momentum.

Koeman made his selection and that's his call - he's the gaffer - but tough on Holgate. Got schooled by Milner. James bloody Milner, not Lionel Messi but James bloody Milner.

Stood off, hesitant and couldn't get out passing together. That's my summary.

I can tell you though, Miralles was fuming as he warmed up - clapped when he heard his name but was shaking his head to show his frustration.

Fed up, every year we don't turn up there. And their fans are mutants in that big stand by the way - the goading that goes on is horrific - but that's not for today.

But I did see some dapper Juventus caps and sun hats being sported in the Anney Road which was a fair riposte to the Steau scarves in the Lower Bullens in December.

Another Derby, another defeat. Reckon the post mortem on here will go on for hours. For me, I going on the ale.

One of the little mentioned things today is how few players beat a man. Even when we win I notice that we have so few players who win a one on one.

Coleman and Mirallas are the only ones who consistently do it.

Not sure i agree with all the hate towards Ross.. yes hes been poor, but hes tried desperately to make things happen. There are lots of other players that have performed far worse than him today but dont seem to get the criticism.

His performance was like at Wembley last season - big game big expectations but couldn't control or kick a ball. Was playing with too much pressure on himself. Needed to but couldn't play is normal game, it's like he is playing as a fan.

..unfortunately, Mikey, they have to do more than work hard. Defenders often develop with time but Pennington looks a long way off being Premiership quality and Holgate looked weak. I'm afraid D C-L never looked like making something happen which is what you need from forwards at this level. He did put in a shift but they have to be sprinkled with gold dust.
Yeah, I'm not seeing the DC-L fascination. I understand the tactics, but he's not ready to hack it, yet.

As far as the other young guys, Pennington looked hapless, Holgate I still think shows enough quality that he can replace Coleman for the rest of the way, Davies was okay, but a step slow perhaps.

Honestly, Davies/Gana/Morgan need to be the rotation in that DCM role, we clearly need another central/attacking midfielder to play with Ross, need a true target striker, another attacking winger, and sadly, two new CBs. That's a tall order, but not impossible.

The Times called it "A riveting page-turner"

41eCPoVGVfL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

So maybe it wasn't so much Roberto's fault? Maybe we need to be seriously looking at the quality we have on the field? Time to splash the cash Farhad.

I actually think that Ronald conducted himself with class in the post-match interview, especially with regard to his comments about 'Kloff

Status
Not open for further replies.