• Evil

Votes: 83 25.4%
  • Nick Barmby

Votes: 78 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
..unfortunately, Mikey, they have to do more than work hard. Defenders often develop with time but Pennington looks a long way off being Premiership quality and Holgate looked weak. I'm afraid D C-L never looked like making something happen which is what you need from forwards at this level. He did put in a shift but they have to be sprinkled with gold dust.

Spot on Eggs. Only Davies looked the part and even he was overwhelmed by their midfield.

Defense needs a major overhaul right across the park

No changes at halftime either, we seem to always prefer foot soldiers instead of players who make things happen, players like Mirallas and Lookman won't do it every week but the more of those types on the field at one time, the higher your chances that one of them will and the more the opponent has to think about. They must have seen our lineup and thought, keep Lukaku quite and we're home and hosed

I've compiled a list to make us all feel better...
1. We dont have to worry about another derby until next season.
2. They scored less against us than the equivalent game last season.
3. They had less shots than said game.
4. This werent the 'title clinching win' that they would have us believe last November......
5. Lukaku will probably have no buyers.
6. We only have to wait until Tues to put it right.

Feeling better??? Nope me neither, feck it lets just get smashed...

That was all very, very bad. Only one player can hold his head high after that...IG...also possibly Barkleys worse game in a blue shirt. To make matters worse we were sitting right next to the RS fans going beserk....gutted

One of the little mentioned things today is how few players beat a man. Even when we win I notice that we have so few players who win a one on one.

Coleman and Mirallas are the only ones who consistently do it.

Absolutely. That's been a problem for too many years. Drenthe was capable of that. Unfortunately he was also an airhead. If we are to move on to the highest level then we need to acquire more technical skill, but players who can combine that with passion.

That was all very, very bad. Only one player can hold his head high after that...IG...also possibly Barkleys worse game in a blue shirt. To make matters worse we were sitting right next to the RS fans going beserk....gutted

Have faith, it's only Ronald's first season in charge. We have a quality manager and serious money, even more so when Lukaku goes off to find his pot of gold. The tide is beginning to turn on the RS.....

Not sure how any other teams would have fared with 2 key absences (and Mori), a forced unfamiliar formation and an inexperienced CB.

The only feasible thing I'd have done differently was start Kev and possibly Kenny at RB if we're going all out defence.

I think today showed how much coleman is vital to our play

Should of played kenny and moved holgate into cb , least kenny is a natural full back who's good on the ball

holgate looked like a cb playing on the wing it just didnt fit

Status
Not open for further replies.