No, there is nothing that can stop us
Everton
Nothing can ever come between us
Everton
So come and dance with me
Everton! Oh
You and me, its destiny

Everton-v-Hull-City-Premier-League.jpg

Its that time, the age old story of good vs evil, as we make the short trip over the Park to the Cathedral of Clowns, we refer to as The Pit. Our recent record vs them isnt the best and thats a massive understatement, but as a wise man once said "Everton as a football club has a great history right. But the future has to be written. You get me?".

Ross-Barkley-Tom-Davies-Football365.jpg

The game against Hull, was another bunch of no marks taken care of without ever getting out of first gear we face 1 of our biggest games of the season, 1 of the 2 games we check first every year, a season maker? To the victor the spoils, the endless texts, the top class lad bible banter in work, the abuse on facebook, the joy of victory and a very desireable 3 points to the winning team, no, I dont want the draw now, so dont offer it.

o-KENNY-DALGLISH-570.jpg

What can I say about those lot? Not a lot considering the swear filter, so I aint even gonna bother, utter mutants to a man, no sense of perception biffs, moving on.

JS64470413.jpg

With Morgan limping off it means Ronny K is going to have to get his thinking cap firmly on, hopefully McCarthy is fit, but the middle of the park is a position that we thankfully have some decent cover in and im sure we will field a strong side, Superkev should be back for this game and with DCL and Valencia showing they have something to offer we should go into this game with enough about us to get what could prove to be a very vital 3 points.

GettyImages-631744750.jpg

Its certainly going to be a longish 2 weeks, will there be a pot of gold at the end of the Everton rainbow?

Do these Everton, they stink.

COYB

Last edited by a moderator:

The long wait will be over as we come away with a victory!! Then the chase for 4th spot will be well and truly ON....

I'm almost at the point now where I'd give my left testicle just to beat these at Anfield, for us to go there and give them the massive hiding they've had coming off us for years.

I want us to score late, for Barkley and Davies to f'n nuts with the fans, for pyro to be everywhere, for the telly cameras to zoom in on their legends sitting in the stands with faces like someone's just pissed on their kids, for their fans to have meltdowns outside the ground afterwards.

Please Everton, please beat these just for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.