Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sadly went checking some comparative records at the pit (might be out by a couple PTS)

PTS won away to them lot in prem league;

Man U 43
Chelsea 34
Arsenal 24
Everton 22
Spurs 14

Since 12/13 season

Chelsea 15
Man U 12
Everton 6
Arsenal 6
Spurs 3

One point would be great. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Dyche might be a great manager for us, in time, but he ain't a miracle worker. If we have another 3 points by tomorrow night I'll be ecstatic, but I don't expect it, and I won't be dissapointed if it doesn't happen.

Just hope we don’t sit back and try and absorb the pressure. Seen that too many times and it is horrible to watch and the RS will probably get through eventually. Something like the Arsenal game tactics with lots of aggression will do for me

Just hope we don’t sit back and try and absorb the pressure. Seen that too many times and it is horrible to watch and the RS will probably get through eventually. Something like the Arsenal game tactics with lots of aggression will do for me
I don't think we can afford to tbh. We have to look to try and take some sort of advantage of their recent poor form and make things uncomfortable for them.

I don't think we can afford to tbh. We have to look to try and take some sort of advantage of their recent poor form and make things uncomfortable for them.
Exactly. Gone into these games with such an inferiority complex and negativity for many years. Teams, even inferior ones, going there and having a go at them do get results. Doesn’t always happen of course but i would rather do that than sit back and show them too much respect

Status
Not open for further replies.