Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad with the result upto today thought Burnley had the better spirit and togetherness going into the last games.
today we matched that and that gives me hope
some horrendous decisions which if had gone our way could have seen different outcome.
so upbeat as I drive back and will be back for chelsea

Sad with the result upto today thought Burnley had the better spirit and togetherness going into the last games.
today we matched that and that gives me hope
some horrendous decisions which if had gone our way could have seen different outcome.
so upbeat as I drive back and will be back for chelsea
God bless you and all of us true Blues - but it is so tough

Why moderate a message board for a team you obviously dislike
tenor.gif

NOPE.

The Prem have cheated us out of 3st place and eleventyseven points don't ya know.
Sorry mate, but don’t you think that was a penalty we should have had today at 0-0?

Should we not have had a penalty against citeh at Goodison?

Was Allan’s var review red card fair and consistent, which impacted our following matches, when worse tackles went on in other games, involving rs players funnily enough, and nothing was done?

We’re not saying a lot of the problems aren’t of our own doing, but the facts of corruption and bias are hiding in plain site, and have negatively impacted our season massively.

Every day a school day. I had wal* pushe**s deleted earlier :)

No idea what you mean mate - moderators don't tend to delete anything.

But, if you like - you can create an article for the front page with that same comment. We can put your real name next to it. Message me the article if so - keen this thread gets back on topic.

Carragher by the way is an absolute horrible spit the dog whining gloater, remember he was the tosser who was going to do one of our player off the pitch(with his mates help by the way) Lucas Neil. If the [Poor language removed] spat at my daughter I’d throttle his voice box out, the scummy little [Poor language removed]
Spitty in a nutshell.
Great post my friend.

True to form.... I'm following my subconscious ritual.

10 days before. Hopeless. We'll get smashed. Damage limitation. Give them 3 points and leave our GD as it is please.

2 days before. What if we get a draw.... Could happen. After all, it's a funny old game. We've spawned it before.

1 day before. Maybe we could sneak a win. Why not, they've got to lose sometime. We've nothing to lose. You never know.

Day of Derby. Reckon we'll do this you know. Just got a funny feeling. UTT

Kick off. We're gonna do this. UTFT!

20 minutes in.... We'll see. If we get to half time at 0-0. We're gonna do it. (That was never a yellow, but there's should have been red)

40 minutes FFS Everton.

80 minutes. Turns off. Swearing. Asking why I even support the blues.

2 days after. Oh well didn't expect anything anyway. Hope for next game.... Which of course was more important anyway.

Rinse and repeat.

Or maybe, just maybe. The hope before is the best bit.

UTFT!!!!
Not far off tbh.....

See you guys in 2 days. ......

For the really important one! (Til the next one)!

Status
Not open for further replies.