Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the best football teams in the world against relegation fodder.

It is what it is.

Everton did the minimum today - they turned up and gave it all they had.

If they did that most games, with a bit of quality we have - we wouldn't be anywhere near the relegation zone.

As it is, as we all know - we've got a team full of cowards and pricks - with a board of charlatans. If we don't go down this season, we go down soon if we don't force the change needed.

Hopefully we can snide/sneak a point against Chelsea on Sunday. Hopefully Burnley/Leeds don't get away from us until we get Watford, Brentford and Crystal Palace.
Why moderate a message board for a team you obviously dislike ?

Inappropriate Language
Carragher by the way is an absolute horrible spit the dog whining gloater, remember he was the tosser who was going to do one of our player off the pitch(with his mates help by the way) Lucas Neil. If the [Poor language removed] spat at my daughter I’d throttle his voice box out, the scummy little [Poor language removed]

A horrible disgusting club from the day of their foundation. We walked away from a bigoted greedy chairman. We had a brief friendly few years in the early 80s, then they showed their true form in 85. I am gutted at where we are, but at least we don't cheat and have a noble record abroad.

There has to be a serious complaint made into the officials today. But our players really need to man up for our remaining fixtures
Chairs and bricks too

Always the victims, never their fault

41235B8E-1019-4980-B568-682160C0486C.jpeg
Dey don’t ever get any decisions off dose cheating refs, and var hates dem larrrrrrrr.

Just rewatched the Gordon pen shout - stonewall pen.

Corruption - nothing more to see here, move along.

Is there corruption in the championship - asking for a friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.