Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4-5-1

I think Keane will come back in and he'll put Godfrey at LB for his pace.

I'd start Rondon up front on his own and maybe find a start fro Alli in behind him with Richarlison out on the left.

There may have to be a bold decision made on benching Gordon or Iwobi.

We need a foothold in this game and not be way out of it by HT.

Play Rondon up top, forget about passing it around the back, play route one hoof-ball to the big lump and feed off the scraps, hopefully keeping it as far away from our crap defence as possible
Yep exactly this - Rondon made a difference last night and if Richarlison is our only other striker then we already know if he's up there alone he'll get humiliated by their defence.

Rondon must play and be told to rough them up. I think Delph, Gordon and Gray will come out of the team, and Doucouré, Rondon and van de Beek come in.

Gameplan (which will likely need to be torn up after 5 minutes) will be to keep a tight defence and pack the midfield and hoof it upfield.

4-3-1-2 / 4-3-3

Pickford
Coleman
Godfrey
Mina
Mykolenko
Allan
Van de Beek
Doucouré
Iwobi
Rondon
Richarlison

We'll lose about 6-0.

Yes, they are hot favourites.

But....last 10 PL games against them - in a period where they have been in a purple patch in their recent history and we have been pretty poor to say the least.....

Drawn - 5
Everton Win - 1
Liverpool win - 4

Anybody who tries to make any argument for us getting even a point from this game needs banning from the forum in all honesty.

Anybody who tries to make any argument for us getting even a point from this game needs banning from the forum in all honesty.

I've just made one:

Yes, they are hot favourites.

But....last 10 PL games against them - in a period where they have been in a purple patch in their recent history and we have been pretty poor to say the least.....

Drawn - 5
Everton Win - 1
Liverpool win - 4

Maybe you dont like facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.