Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not letting the kids watch this.

Will go out for lunch with the family

There have been too many tears already in our house this season

You’re a good parent. One of my most vivid childhood memories is of us vs Middlesborough in the FA Cup in 2002. When we conceded 3 in about 10 minutes and lost the game 3-0. Was in bits by halftime and my dad just switched it off and put the PlayStation on for me lol. Football can be cruel sometimes.

At the end of the day lads we only have a very slim chance of getting anything at all.

The best we can hope for is that we hang in there and then nick something from a set piece or counter, or a Liverpool player makes some horrendous error. It will take a miraculous turnaround in defensive form from the likes of Williams and a miraculous slice of luck to stand any kind of chance of this happening.

I only ask for a few things on sunday. RS don't get a penalty early on, Everton don't get a player sent off, RS don't get another
Stevie G type deflection. Referee not wearing a RS crest on his chest. That we don't have to listen to ynwa through the
Kick-off whistle. All 90% of TV pundits Ex-RS players. Will that wonderfully nice manager Adolf Klopp shake hands with Allardyce
if the RS lose, because he didn't last time. A level playing field will do me.

I only ask for a few things on sunday. RS don't get a penalty early on, Everton don't get a player sent off, RS don't get another
Stevie G type deflection. Referee not wearing a RS crest on his chest. That we don't have to listen to ynwa through the
Kick-off whistle. All 90% of TV pundits Ex-RS players. Will that wonderfully nice manager Adolf Klopp shake hands with Allardyce
I think you just about covered it all........;)

Pray for snow and blizzards......lol;)

I have a ticket for this bit I hope this gets postponed for a variety of reasons. None moreso than having 30,000 tourist reds have a wasted tripthe bad wools

Status
Not open for further replies.