Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our strongest squad now for some time but being realistic our neighbours are really on top of their game and unbeaten. I know we are due for a result against them but don't count your chickens and it is in the big red shed.

Fingers crossed though.

You would think Merson would have the common sense to stop making outlandish statements after the Richarlison comments.

Bloke seems to have it in for us since we dared replace Sergeant Samuel with that orrible foreign fella who Hull dared appoint.

Don't know why you listen to that burke.

First time for years I can remember going into a derby with a full squad. Last season we had out: Coleman, Funes Mori, Baines, McCarthy, Besic, Bolasie, Barkley at Anfield.

That was 6 or 7 of our first choice 11 (if they were all fit and in form) right there.

For once it will be them dealing with a suspension and a few knocks hopefully and we’ll be putting out a fully settled 11 that has been plying regularly.

We will win tomorrow, at our old ground - the one we first won the title on.

Anfield was, is and always will be Everton's first ground. They just inherited it.

And they don't have the grace to thank us for vacating it and spawning their birth... ungrateful bounders

Last edited:

I am very calm about the match tomorrow. I'm actually quite looking forward to it. I don't think we will underperform (though we may still lose).

The team we have currently excites me and I enjoy watching them. It's a test to see how far we can go and how quickly qet can get there. Bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.