Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moan about referees all you want but Ashley Young making that second challenge on a yellow card is as moronic as it gets. Michael Keane sticking his arm out before the ball is even kicked in an era where defenders put their arms behind their back just sums him up.

You can mask the limitations of [Poor language removed] players but you can't cover up stupidity. This defeat is on them two.
Not really, no way is youngs first yellow a booking, and not sure what your meant to do when the ball is kicked at you from close range, yes his arm is out but it’s not like he even moved it.

Before the red at least we had a go at the them. Rather that and get picked off than some of the pathetic efforts in recent years.

The red card changed the game.

Young should know better but there's been inconsistency around 2nd yellows for years. If the second is more debatable the ref often chickens out of it

a 2-0 loss at Hades is acceptable as I think Luton, Sheffield and Bournemouth will probably lose by at least that. My projections have us and those three teams all ending the season on 15-18 points....GD will settle who avoids the drop
Ridiculous, we will get way more points than that, and way more points than those 3 teams. No chance we are getting relegated this season.

Can't even fault the performance to be honest. Graft undone by our serial liability Michael Keane and Young with the criminal decision to dive in. Both correct decisions. Seeing some drawing out Pawson for failing to show Konate a second yellow but I'll be clutching at straws. Fruitless again at Anfield. Wanna try Chermiti a bit more. Beto just seems like 100% endeavour. Very little on quality. On to the next I guess

It's beyond doubt, even from a neutral point of view, that liverpool gets the calls in their favour week in week out. And it seems to enter a turbo mode in the Derby. I bet the 300 spartans felt just like this when they marched to fight the persians.

Let's not get too down here. Liverpool were awful. Klopps celebrations show that they know they've got away with it.

Crowd were terrible, never known it so bad. Is it like that every week for them?

Defensively were were quite strong and well organised. Stand tall blues.

They needed to bring on a £90m player after we went down to 10 men as they were struggling so much to trouble us.

Status
Not open for further replies.