Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a 2-0 loss at Hades is acceptable as I think Luton, Sheffield and Bournemouth will probably lose by at least that. My projections have us and those three teams all ending the season on 15-18 points....GD will settle who avoids the drop

Inappropriate Language
Moan about referees all you want but Ashley Young making that second challenge on a yellow card is as moronic as it gets. Michael Keane sticking his arm out before the ball is even kicked in an era where defenders put their arms behind their back just sums him up.

You can mask the limitations of [Poor language removed] players but you can't cover up stupidity. This defeat is on them two.

Biased Premier League officiating at its finest.

I wonder why I ever watch the derby as that lot always get every decision.

Nailed on bias from the first minute to the last.

Paulson derby indeed.
And Paulson will be congratulate by the corrupt fa for a job well done by giving him another league match next week.

How many times did we get done on the counter like. Was happening before the sending off
As much as I'll bemoan the ref playing two different sets of rules today - I do think we were very lucky not to be 2 down within 20 mins with the way we were putting so many in the box on corners. Didn't feel right at all - a clinical Liverpool would be a different story

Inappropriate Language
Two idiots and a shytehouse referee have done for us here. Standard Anfield derby outcome, really.

They had to have everything go in their favour to get a result. The team, minus the two idiots, performed admirably and deserved better.

Status
Not open for further replies.