Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
still unknown so would be good. Tbh for years I have gone there feeling like we need to get a result yet this one for me feels like we’ve no pressure, they are expected to beat us easily.

Miss BR is going with her rs fiancé. I told her to wear old shoes that she won't mind binning or burning afterwards.

I don't know if she is going to be brave enough to wear a RBJ......my advice is not to. She will only get covered in spittle and God knows what else

Doucoure and DCL will cause them problems. I just fear their forwards against our full backs.

Diaz and Nunez going to be playing late on Tuesday evening in the Commebol qualifiers so doubt either will start. Not sure if Gakpo is still injured. Jota will start given he missed the last game suspended.

Really as usual depends on Salah, he usually decides this.

id quite like to see Beto get a go at them, throw himself around and be a bit of a thug. Soften them up for the gorgeous DCL to come on in his kitten heels and slide one past Allison.
Yeah. I hope Beto gets a run and seals the game at the Kop, after DCL, and Garner, have tucked in for a 2-0, half time lead.

UTFTs!

Has our away support ever been all seated / allocated tickets in the Kop?

It was today for the womens game, there were blues everywhere TBF, but I wondered if it ever happened before.

If not it was quite cool being there when that happened.

Has our away support ever been all seated / allocated tickets in the Kop?

It was today for the womens game, there were blues everywhere TBF, but I wondered if it ever happened before.

If not it was quite cool being there when that happened.
Was in kop few times eightees and nineties we always had a section was boss anfield away end singing blue and white kop was amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.