Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently debating whether or not to leave the beach to watch this later.

1000011364.jpg

I'd feel more nervous if we were a decent side and I felt we had a chance. Right now we're a poor team threatened by relegation and they're looking to push for the title. I don't expect anything from the game so go in with a nothing to lose mentality.

It's not even like we're defending a good record against them. We've suffered every type of defeat. We've been battered, we've had last minute goals and we've had dodgy refereeing decisions.

I'd feel more nervous if we were a decent side and I felt we had a chance. Right now we're a poor team threatened by relegation and they're looking to push for the title. I don't expect anything from the game so go in with a nothing to lose mentality.

It's not even like we're defending a good record against them. We've suffered every type of defeat. We've been battered, we've had last minute goals and we've had dodgy refereeing decisions.
Christ so glad I woke up this morning 😂 TBH it's like a free hit no one expects anything.

Christ so glad I woke up this morning 😂 TBH it's like a free hit no one expects anything.

For years I somehow convinced myself we'd get something and that just brought more pain. Hoping the one sided nature of this game means Sky/TNT don't bother showing it in the future. Although that'd definitely be the year we win.

Anything from today will be good. A half decent performance and you never know. Dyche has won at Anfield with Burnley, but that was then and this is now. In a way it's not just the game on the pitch, it's the antics of Klopp off the pitch on the touchline intimidating officials. If Klopp starts, which he will, hope Dyche gives him what for.

For years I somehow convinced myself we'd get something and that just brought more pain. Hoping the one sided nature of this game means Sky/TNT don't bother showing it in the future. Although that'd definitely be the year we win.
So Everton that. Our away form hasn't been too bad. As long as they keep their heads even if they nick one early doors would should be OK. trouble is we treat a point there as a win. That's the wrong mentality from the off. That's our biggest issue including us fans

Sadly he gave up the Ghost for most of the Derby games, before a Ball was kicked , aside of Carsleys great goal, in the EPL, and Goslings FAC goal, courtesy of the only decent pass, Shandy made in his time at Everton.
UTFTs!
You’re missing the best one!! Same again today please

A draw is possible if we play well. But it's Everton. A win is always followed by a loss. For me it's pickford, patterson, tark, big man braith, young, onana holding, garner, doucs, mcneil, Harrison, dcl.

Status
Not open for further replies.