Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the game should have finished as well. Time up, before that goal the horrible gits.

Add that to the Distin disallowed goal. This still makes me angry.

The Liverpool sides when we had Moyes were not all that and we were a decent side! Moyes just played like a coward there, and set in a loser mentality IMO. Not all his fault the awful record since obviously. I don’t think Moyes would have won there in a million years.

Towards the end of Moyes they'd definitely tailed off but they still had the likes of Gerrard and Suarez to call upon.

Is there any possibility the game might be cancelled because of the weather? Even if it goes ahead, with more rain on the way, the pitch will be horrible...who knows might play in our favour.

Pretty sure the game should have finished as well. Time up, before that goal the horrible gits.

The Liverpool sides when we had Moyes were not all that and we were a decent side! Moyes just played like a coward there, and set in a loser mentality IMO. Not all his fault the awful record since obviously. I don’t think Moyes would have won there in a million years.

Wow that distin goal, forgot about that one. Absolutely nothing wrong with it

Hate this game as i go into it with a contant feeling of damage limitation. Id love to one day go into this game thinking we'll do these.

I’ve always said that about the time. As soon as Alison kicks the ball from the halfway line the game was over. Yet again, another awful decision which cost us. We never ever get the rub of the green there and I’m expecting the same tomorrow. It happens every season.

In work and not going to listen or try and watch it.

CBA with the inevitable a) crap team performance b) criminal decisions in favour of the rs

I hope we do it I genuinely do but absolutely sick of turning up against this lot and just rolling over and handing them 3 points without them needing to get out of first gear.

Prove me wrong Everton

Just once, prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.