Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never posted before but my 22 Yr old, 'never seen us come close to winning anything' son has just stated he still would rather be a blue than a koppite. Its my fault and the guilt is starting to overwhelm.
But you know what? That want makes us us and them them. Despite the hurt, the pain and the sheer injustice... deep down, we're better than them and losing to them in a derby, no matter how many times won't change that fact. 1=20 UTFT!!

39000 at the next home game as one would expect. 3 points and that will do me. Unless you are stupid, everyone knows that the Champions of Europe and current PL champions by a mile have a reserve team capable of beating us. Why the surprise then? Not nice for those went I know, but we move on and given time, 10 or more rubbish players will be moved on and we might get back to challenging for 6th or 7th which is the realistic aim of a club of our status.
This has absolutely sent me over the top. If nothing else lads please always hold our club to the standard that we are disgusted by being beat by the afterbirths reserve team. Even kin Tranmere would be fuming.

At least owner and co now cannot deny investment needs to be made into the first team, building blocks far from in place. Also hope the rest of you clearly see it's a squad managerial problem. There's 4 players maximum in that 11 tonight that should be there next season. Unrealistic but 7 of the first 11 need replaced. 5 will do between now and next season to at least inject new mentality of the remaining losers or losing mentality (Keane, snide,Walcott,ice,Delph is poo,) and the rest are just maybes.

Tired but ok, this is ball.

Sorry to disagree but no matter how you might want to look at it they are 13 points clear with a game in hand so to all intents and purposes the league is won..what Klopp is saying is that he believes his starting line up is good enough to play against Everton That to me is total disrespect

Yep well I hope Klopp apologised to you and EFC after the game for the disrespect shown...

Fact is these players are the same players that have downed tools and got managers sacked for 3+ years now.
The spineless sh*thouses won’t get away with it under Ancelotti.
Walcott, Sigurdsson and Coleman all being subbed shows up three of them.

What a disgrace. If we'd approached the second half in a way that even came close to how we did in the first, I'd have had not too many complaints - we were looking lively, putting in the effort, making chances (albeit not putting them away). But that second half attitude was beyond awful... even forgetting who we were playing, it was a great chance to progress in the cup (or at the very worst force a replay). It was the lack of passion/effort that was the hardest to take. At least Carlo can be under no illusions as to the extent of the root & branch this squad needs.

Fair play to those Liverpool kids today. They toyed with us. Once they scored we could barely get the ball back. Our performance was everything I expected and maybe even less. I'd say I'm embarrassed they wear the shirt but that implies I even care that much anymore. Nothing surprises me. When you think you've hit rock bottom we will find a way to go further down.

Status
Not open for further replies.