Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On pure return on investment the answer is Sandro because there was actually zero return. But Sigurdsson has impressively come close to that.

Sandro cost buttons. This fella cost near 50 mil, has played a few seasons in this league. He’s a crab. Get safety sorted next 2-3 games and play Gordon and few others till seasons out.

How don't some of our U23's get a game ahead of the likes of Scneirderlin and Siggurdsen ?
Has to be wages. Not that I’d expect them to be much better, but it surprises me that we don’t apply any pressure on our seniors at all to fight for their place. Not that they could fight anyways.

Sandro cost buttons. This fella cost near 50 mil, has played a few seasons in this league. He’s a crab. Get safety sorted next 2-3 games and play Gordon and few others till seasons out.
I understand Sandro cost well less but when you produce actual 0 your return on investment is 0. Sigurdsson as bad as he has been as produced some number above 0. It might be like .0005 but still his return is higher than Sandro's actual 0.

Point being we have a lot of crap to choose from.

An unhappy result, we did have chances but second half we were poor. Have to say they have a good squad of young talent. Whilst Jones had a good shot it was lucky, also what was clear Coleman has lost pace. Also back to Silva tactics, too many side ways passes and back to the GK.

For me Carlo made a poor team selection should not have had Walcott, Siggy or Schnieds but Kean, Iwobi and Bbenard.

We weren't that far away from winning. Some better finishing in the first half and the story of the game would have been different. It wasn't just their kids we played against either. Lallana deserves a lot of credit. He played like a good player playing out of his skin to try to get a look in in their midfield.

Unfortunately today no one player didn’t show minimum of desire to win, huge disappointment and you have 8000 of your fans behind you, no excuses for that , luck of respect that they didn’t come at the front of the fans at the end, that tells a lot about them, yes we did had three chances that it’s harder to miss then score it but overall first half performance was poor with terrible passing and so many mistakes and I wish I could but can’t rate second half as it’s was absolutely [Poor language removed] , i really don’t see how this team can play any better and not sure who to blame for this Brandon or Silva as no one player that we signed has winning mentality or no one of them it’s hungry to success
btw no comment on police behavior before the match , absolutely disgrace

Gutted and embarrassed. Seriously these players can no longer hide and blame management. Still suffering from Koeman and Walsh signings. Get rid Everton, get rid.

The only chance Everton will win a derby is if we put our 11 players in there starting 11 and then play our u18s/u23s/Girls team v them lol

An unhappy result, we did have chances but second half we were poor. Have to say they have a good squad of young talent.

For me Carlo made a poor team selection should not have had Walcott, Siggy or Schnieds but Kean, Iwobi and Bbenard.

We didn't even manage a shot on target in the second half.

I would have played Davies over any player that went into midfield today. Sigurdsson is absolute dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.