Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancellotti has just taken charge of the most humiliating loss this club has had since the Glen Keely game from 1982.

To get beat by their bleedin reserves, on national tv, and have that Shankly quote about there being only two teams on Merseyside, RS and RS reserves, being rammed down us, there is no more humiliating defeat in my lifetime.

Today of all days I though it was safe to watch a game that involved them, that was gut wrenching. The second half was completely inept. Pickford is the only player who comes out with any credit there. Holgate, yard dog. Absolutely shocking on the ball.

I’ve calmed down a bit now.

Today was what it was, it’s a cup upset based on the team put out. It’s a shame it was against them, but we’re out the cup. We likely wouldn’t have won it this season anyway.

Massive positive is that Carlo has now seen what a mess we are , and isn’t going to tolerate it. We will do better from this long term than if we had scraped past them.

Just on the way home from the game, stopped at maccies for a bite. Can't believe the scores on here for Morgan and Gylfi, watching it I thought they were [Poor language removed]. Gone for DCL, I think he worked hard but was isolated for most of the game. It was such a bad performance from our perspective. We should have been 442 and into them from the first minute. Their young lads grew in confidence as the hmae went on. We didn't offer enough, for the first hour it was as if we had come for a 0-0 and take them back to Goodison, very dissaponting.

Ah yes throw a sarcastic reply out. Point stands, home or away as soon as a few misplaced passes go in, the panic sets in from the fans that bleeds to the players instead of encouragement

What a pile of crap, why didn't the panic set in at Newcastle then when they equalized and looked on top

It's a weak excuse for players that lack the very basics in work ethic and effort

Carlo won't be here in 18 months time if his record is anything to go by, mate.

Change needs to come from the top. There's something utterly rotten within the club.

What do you mean?
Change needs to come from the top or be made at the top?
What is it that’s so rotten within the boardroom that’s making the players turn in that sort or performance?

All the reasons in the world won’t explain that spineless second half. The team just wasn’t good enough and it’s been that way for years. The manager will need time and money to sort it out, not 2 or 3 games and a new CEO.

Hate to say this but it's more likely what Klopp said at half time. They choked the life out of us and unbelievable that a bunch of kids seven of them, with three Liverpool reserves and one first teamer, outplayed and out fought us.

I think Klopp said this at half time " OK lads, this bunch of tossers couldn't score in Soho with a fifty pound note hanging out of their back pocket, now get out there and play or else I am going to bring on a couple of the bigs boys".

I mean I've followed us for 40 years and proper diehard... Yet I find it almost impossible to support this team.

No way we can ever grow commercially... Who the f*** would actually pick us as a team these days

Passionless losers the lot of them

Just on the way home from the game, stopped at maccies for a bite. Can't believe the scores on here for Morgan and Gylfi, watching it I thought they were [Poor language removed]. Gone for DCL, I think he worked hard but was isolated for most of the game. It was such a bad performance from our perspective. We should have been 442 and into them from the first minute. Their young lads grew in confidence as the hmae went on. We didn't offer enough, for the first hour it was as if we had come for a 0-0 and take them back to Goodison, very dissaponting.
it's not for motm, it's for the biggest waste of space.

I mean I've followed us for 40 years and proper diehard... Yet I find it almost impossible to support this team.

No way we can ever grow commercially... Who the f*** would actually pick us as a team these days

Passionless losers the lot of them
and we'll be at a new ground soon, Everton is dieing, along with my support....

Status
Not open for further replies.