Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a thought, but why can we not shake things up a little at times? Play Coleman in advanced midfield. Through the middle. He has energy, pace, can pick a pass, can actually go past a player, Looks forward instead of backwards, can actually create opportunities for our forwards. These are all attributes which our woeful trinity of delph, Sig and schneid don't have.

Things need to change, and why not try Coleman or someone like him at the front of our midfield to create a bit of energy? Stick sidebe at full back and have Bernard on the right wing. Something to change up the lethargy which is infecting our players. It's only a suggestion.

He was terrible when he came on. One dimensional midfield crab. He’s crap and was priced at £9m for a reason. Keown was saying every time he got the ball that the forwards were making runs yet he kept turning back and playing back.

To be honest, I've defended him in the past but today was a whole different level poor. No matter who comes on you expect them to inject a bit of energy into the game and have some sort of positive impact. But from the moment he was standing there waiting to come on, Delph just looked like he thought the whole game was beneath him or something.

What with the shambles that is VAR and now this, I’ve got to find something else to do. I know emotions are boiling over right now and not without good reason, but I’m checking out of GOT for the foreseeable, enough of my time has been wasted following this disjointed mess of a team. Horrible group of players. Good luck Carlo.
I have not watched Everton for nearly a year. I gave up on them after multi decades of disappointment. It’s not so much that they lose so often, it’s the flaccid nature of the losses, the lack of any steel. Further, I think they are a thoroughly dislikeable team; a bunch of grossly overpaid mercenaries who couldn’t give a flying fig about Everton. Goodison really should vote with their feet over this lot of yard dogs...but nothing will change.
I enjoy Grand Old Team forum though!!

What a pile of crap, why didn't the panic set in at Newcastle then when they equalized and looked on top

It's a weak excuse for players that lack the very basics in work ethic and effort

Are you forgetting the crap atmospheres served up under Silva, Koeman and Allardyce? You seriously don’t think negativity has an effect on the team?

One of the few desirable things about being old is that now I am retired, going into work and facing Kopites after a derby defeat is no longer an issue for me.... :dance:

But I totally empathise with you, buddy :mad:
Same here....however, no matter how bad it got, I could always come back at some of my rs workmates...would have problems tomorrow though :mad::eek:

Can’t be arsed voting or reading 250 pages. Gonna just post my feelings then go to bed

embarrassing.

cannot believe how life is supporting Everton

thanks to Holgate Sidibe and Coleman for facing the fans. Rest are a disgrace. Every one of them should have come over and got on their knees to the 8000.

literally hope they all enjoy posting on social media about their wonderful rich lives tonight

Reality check. Hurt by what has happened but I guess the only positive will be that Carlo will know that most of what we have in the squad aren't what we need to get where we want to be.

We should start playing kids ahead of Scheiderlin, Sigurdsson and Walcott. What's the point in ever letting them play again, seriously? They're stealing £300k p/w MINIMUM from this club.
It’s a joke isn’t it. Our youth teams have regularly performed against those same players. Yet senior pros on mega wages can’t do a thing. Sell them for parts and start over. Especially in midfield. I’m done with all of them. Even when Gomes and Gbamin come back we need at least 2 more.

Are you forgetting the crap atmospheres served up under Silva, Koeman and Allardyce? You seriously don’t think negativity has an effect on the team?

No I don't think negativity stops our starting 11 put in fight and effort, I don't think negativity stops our multimillion pound signings be unable to pass the ball 5 yards to each other

Its a lazy excuse for poor coaching, poor players and even worse recruitment

Over the years I have had various favourite players who I use in computer passwords. Really struggling with this latest cohort, can’t stick with Cahill and Arteta forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.