Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think?

I'm waiting for the usual 'we have a solid base that just need work' crap to be sprayed out next week by the typical manure spreaders high up within the club.

Hopefully Ancelotti will tell them where to go but I'm not confident.
There’s a few in there with proper leadership on the pitch are ok, but when the leaders are Sigs and Snides type what hope have the others got.

Kin disgraceful display. Digne was p'ing me off, Richarlason, FFS you are playing against kids!

Still, at least this display gives The Don ammo to go the Mosh and tell him what is needed.

Bested by the RS kids and reserves. I'm phoning in sick tomorrow.

even my mrs laughed when I told her we lost to liverpool's youth team...I said, it's not funny...gonna be a long night.

Sneiderlin, Sigurdson, Delph - hang your heads in shame.

You walked around and played your spineless, gutless, lethargic role to utter perfection and straight into their hands.

Not once would you turn and face their goal, always backwards, always sideways.

You are an utter disgrace - get out of my club.

I'm sick of posters on here giving Davies, Coleman, Holgate a hard time - one of them is worth all three of that shower. Why? Because they have some pride and they try.

I think the manager has to realise you can’t play two Defensive Midfielders in Schneiderlin and Delph together,

We played a young energetic team, Davies is the only midfielder we have that can run a bit and actually plays a forward pass.

Ancelotti should be under no illusions now of what players he has at his disposal, that may be the only good thing to come out of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.