Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humiliation.

The game hadn’t even finished and I got a text from a “mate” quoting Shanky...“the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”

I never watch games involving them bar two in the last six months, 2nd leg Barca semi (thought Barca would have that) and the Leicester game on Boxing Day (had RS relatives over from Texas), chanced it today given their reserves....and then that.

No excuse, you go in with a bad attitude, you deserve to feel miserable after it. All this acting embarrassed to be an Evertonian nonsense is an utter joke. You don’t have the balls to stand up and be counted for every game including derbies, then don’t bother at all
The worrying thing today is it was back to a silva type performance, Ancelotti can afford to let it get back to that.

The only positive outcome is there will be some new players in pretty soon, no way can any manager work with this dross.
You cant win football matches at a certain level with a midfield with only old women playing. Siggy and Schneiderstuff arent good enough to play here in Luxembourg. Then you have forwards unable to put the ball in from 5 meters. Defenders unable to win the second balls. I think the rest of the season will be a struggle to get 40 points.

I can’t add to the posts in this thread. Dreadful, dreadful second half. Up there with Tranmere and Wigan games. Does feel like there is a curse!
Welcome to Everton Carlo, this is a challenge you’ve never experienced

Status
Not open for further replies.