Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No fight. No ability to pass the ball. Arrogant beuts continue to try and pass it out from the back with 5 minutes left. Couldnt be arsed to get on side. Dumb and dumber up front. Just awful. Thinking how can I turn up Saturday too mad. Should all boycott the game to show how disrespected we all feel after that.

Carlo only escapes criticsm because he has had so little time to work with them but very very worrying that he selected Schneidelin and Siggurdson the 2 slowest central midfielders ever and failed to motivate them at all.

He's run Delph and Davies into the ground out of neccesity the last 2 weeks. He's not exactly overwhelmed with options.

It’s not Carlo but he picks the team end of massive overhaul needed and quickly if I was Carlo and we don’t go spend 150m I would just quit on the spot can’t teach these noobs anything

Why are you blaming three players?

We need to look at things more. MIna, crap, Digne, Crap, Richarlison, Crap (only name them three as they seem to be our untouchables right now) all of them are utter garbage.

As much as I hate 2 of the 3 you mentioned there they are not the only ones letting us down.

The others have at least shown they're decent footballers at times. The 3 I mentioned have been consistently stealing a living from this club for years.

So much wrong with that second half performance. Player wise and tactics. I really hate some of those players. And I'm allowed. They have embarrassed me as an evertonian.

Why didnt we go long ball. We couldn't play through them as morgan snide the hide wouldnt show for the ball.we passed it around the back asking for them to press us.

Look players like siggy/snides/Walcott and not good enough. Playing against a bunch of kids today and these seasoned pros got bullied.

Status
Not open for further replies.