Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We started slowly and went downhill after that. Is there any other team that gets free kicks in the opposition half and passes it back to the goalkeeper? I'm waiting for the day we get a penalty and the penalty taker passes it back to Pickford. Ancellotti can see what a problem he has now. Goodnight all, I'm going to bed for a month until the Rugby League season starts :rant::rant::rant::rant:

We're absolutely shattered. Our lads have played all the Xmas games. Their lot have barely played any. We've run out of steam..
That might well be a factor, but their team has hardly played a senior game together and yet they still ran rings around us, kept us out, and ended up making beating us look rather easy.

We should start playing kids ahead of Scheiderlin, Sigurdsson and Walcott. What's the point in ever letting them play again, seriously? Unreal that. they're stealing £300k p/w from this club.

Why are you blaming three players?

We need to look at things more. MIna, crap, Digne, Crap, Richarlison, Crap (only name them three as they seem to be our untouchables right now) all of them are utter garbage.

As much as I hate 2 of the 3 you mentioned there they are not the only ones letting us down.

Agree. We had success with being direct in the first half - It works. All we do is invite pressure all the time.
This is what I'm ripping my hair out trying to work out. It worked (to a degree) in the first half.. only for us to then play right into their hands in the second??

The club has sunk to a new low. We're geniuely never beating our local rivals ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.