Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo only escapes criticsm because he has had so little time to work with them but very very worrying that he selected Schneidelin and Siggurdson the 2 slowest central midfielders ever and failed to motivate them at all.

No reaction in the 2nd half or after the goal.

I am getting to the match early next week so I can’t let these players know they don’t deserve to play for our club. You got outplayed by kids. What the f did we ever do to be so unlucky. That kid will be playing in championship or league 1 in a few years but of course does that against us.

Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson? They were so bad that almost all that second half was a deliberate attempt not to give them the ball, to bypass them entirely. Tom Davies isn't the answer but he would have been about a billion times better than those two.

we have international players playing against kids, actual kids with no experience of playing top flight football

there is no excuse

That’s it for me, I’ve had enough. As bad as anything I’ve watched in years that second half. That fella has his work cut out turning this around , it’s not worth the hassle when time and again they disappoint.

Bunch of cowards, bottling it against reserves & under 21's, that 2nd half display or lack of a display was utter trash, they should all be ashamed of themselves

Worst performance I have ever seen. Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin, Sidibe, Digne, and Holgate were all extremely poor.

Kean offered nothing when he came on neither did Delph.

Embarrassing.

Kean at least had the excuse that he was trying to make runs but the balls to him (Walcott's one before they scored, Pickford's after) went nowhere near him.

Clueless useless pathetic and just utterly embarrassing !

im done with those players. They steal a wage and have no heart or pride. A disgrace to the shirt.

That was spineless,I would honestly put every single one of them up for sale,they are an embarrasment to the shirt and our great club,the two most senior midfielders didnt make a take or play a pass,Id have 3 Tom Davies than that Icelandic jellyfish and Shniederlin,utter disgrace to football them two

What Everton players served up today was a disgrace. They don't even have any pride in their profession.
We need to get rid of a lot of rubbish, at the very least you should want to play. There are players there who should never be allowed to play for Everton again.

There's not one player there I'd want us to retain. I would have said Digne but he's gone backwards so much this season. Richarlison plays when he can be bothered and DCL can't finish unless it's a tap in. Apart from that, rather have any of those Liverpool players.

Status
Not open for further replies.