Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chatting with the reds in work, they're not really up for this. the focus for them is on the league. Lets hope so. I could see us labouring to a draw in this one, get them back to Goodison, get all our hopes up and then lose 0-1 to another spawny Origi goal. 'Everything Changes', but some things can never change.....
Forever Changes.......as the saying goes. :cool: :cool:;)

I’ll believe they are resting players when the teams come out. Read RAWK and all their fans are demanding a full team because they don’t want to lose to us. I think pressure of fixture will mean they will be as strong as the league game
If they do rotate surely we can’t mess this up

I don't want to get too optimistic, but... their youngsters are a bit rubbish, as are a good number of their backup players. Is hope such a bad thing?

I don't want to get too optimistic, but... their youngsters are a bit rubbish, as are a good number of their backup players. Is hope such a bad thing?

I see Shaqiri has vanished since he last SCORED against us.

Back in on Sunday, bags the winner, and never plays again all season.

:mad:

Klopp will be desperate for his winter break, he gets them knocked out every year at this stage so they can go to Dubai. Can see Everton being Everton and losing to his kids team.

Impossible to predict this until their team sheet is announced.

Strong team (four rested), they are heavy favourites.
Derby team (six rested), they are favourites.
Kids (plus debut for Japanese fella, sub goalie)...hard to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.