Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things that most annoyed me about the league game was that it was their players who treated it like a derby- little snide kicks and stamps and trying to wind our lot up. Our lot didn’t fancy that side of things at all- remember Robertson laughing in our faces after elbowing Davies in the head, and what did we do?! When you’re the underdog you should be the one turning it into a snide game to level the playing field.

Ancelotti is one of the few managers to have Klopps number over the past couple of seasons so if we get the setup right, treat the game like a derby and get a little luck there’s no reason we can’t beat them, especially if they’re resting their best players. Win our first derby in ages, knocking them out the cup, then push up the table second half of the season- that would make next season way more optimistic than it was looking a few weeks ago!

|@MrAncelotti: "We will check on Bernard today. Schneiderlin is available. Delph has had a problem with his knee - he had a scan yesterday and it seemed fine but we will see." #LIVEVE #EmiratesFACup

Our chances of winning this has dropped sharply

Turn up and play the 11 players in front of you, don’t play the occasion and we’ll have a chance,
falling that, break some legs.

They’re going to heavily rotate. I don’t know how our squad with their weak mentality will cope with knowing we’ve got a decent chance of winning this game against their second string.

Came across an article about all the teams that have won at Anfield since 2003 (since Man City last won there)...given that its been 1999 since we last did it, you could probably add to the 30(!!!!!!!) others listed below...
1578071056874.png

Chatting with the reds in work, they're not really up for this. the focus for them is on the league. Lets hope so. I could see us labouring to a draw in this one, get them back to Goodison, get all our hopes up and then lose 0-1 to another spawny Origi goal. 'Everything Changes', but some things can never change.....

Chatting with the reds in work, they're not really up for this. the focus for them is on the league. Lets hope so. I could see us labouring to a draw in this one, get them back to Goodison, get all our hopes up and then lose 0-1 to another spawny Origi goal. 'Everything Changes', but some things can never change.....
The red In work ain't klopp and the players though..

Status
Not open for further replies.