• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckers

Player Valuation: £10m
Cheers Carlos old bean. I honestly think we will give em a game. A win would be amazing but I’d be happy to get a replay and tonk them at home. The worm is turning.

StreetEndBlue

Player Valuation: £6m
Can I just say I really can't stand that arrogant tool Alexander-Arnold. He's quickly made his way up there as one of my biggest hate figures from over there alongside the likes of Rush and McMahon.

I hope one of our lads pays the absolute beaut back for that sly, needless stamp on Richarlison in the last derby. If one of our players had done that it would've been an instant red card. He's a total bell.

Keiran

Banned
Banned
Can see us going 4-4-2 again as per the weekend vs Newcastle.

Pickford

Sidibe
Keane
Holgate
Baines

Walcott
Davies
Sigurdsson
Richarlison

DCL
Kean

Big opportunity this one. Rumours that Klopp is resting quite a few again and starting some of their kids, spotted they called back a young lad who’d been on loan and the new signing Minamino so will be interesting to see how they go.

COYB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks