Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This result doesn't surprise me in the least. We're an utterly dreadful side, full of cowards. This is what happens when all expectations at a football club are just abandoned and the club is left to wallow in mediocrity for decades. We have no standards, we have no pride, we have no fight and even when we do occasionally show a bit of them it just wilts away under the first sign of pressure.

For Anchelotti to be the success that he can be for us, we need a complete revamp. Kenwright simply has to go, the board needs an overhaul and pretty much every single player we have that's been here long enough to be inflected by the losers mentality needs moving on asap. There's a long road ahead here but we can get there and better ourselves if we get rid of the losers that are dragging this club down.

This a joke right? Theo Walcott is an absolute disgrace

I agree, but he's been our most creative outlet in the 1st half. We've not come out the changing room for the 2nd half, so I'm just basing it on that really.

If I'm absolutely forced to pick a MOM, it would be him.

This is the most embarassed i've ever felt. They should all gather at the away end and fans should toss the coins at those absolute losers. Gtf

Status
Not open for further replies.