Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
They always get the frigging fairytale.

Never a pen either, but for once I don't think the ref was bought off.

Glad to see the effort form our boys.

Are we cursed though, or do they have a pact with the devil?

Last edited:
I know mate, gutted that they have Salah back for the derby in a couple of months time. Chance to win already gone hasn't it.
Thought this was the one time they were there for the taking especially after all the games over chrmbo on heavy pitches.They weren't that good, a penalty and a set piece was all they offered really.

Out of the pit - head clearing from what I’ve just seen - for the first time in ages proud as hell of Everton and our support.

Seen a few texts and tweets about that decision in the first half. Shock, Horror Liverpool get a favourable penalty decision in the Derby. Fed up of it, it’s become embarrassing how they get these decisions so often. Will Lama be up before the committee for a five?

If Holgate - who was superb on the night - got tight to the lad, if anyone says his fall was a result of the touchtight marking is kidding himself. It was a shocking decision - but I won’t hear a word in the media of the five. Niasse got pilloried for his defence that he was touched so went down - for this kid and them there will be nowt.

Forget the media hyperbole, we stood up and competed there for the first time in years. Not sure what Gok Won said to Holgate but must have been bad to get the reaction from Mason the way he did. Ref has left that for the FA to decide I reckon.

You know, got beat (again) but we had a right go and loads wrong with us but for the first time we weren’t scared and went toe to toe. I’d still live with our history & all that compared to theirs but what matters more to me is do that eleven on the pitch wearing Royal Blue deserve the support they get from us? Tonight they did.

We ain’t great, they ain’t the Haarlem Globetrotters either. Let’s deal with it.
Thought we played well tonight and competed.
But the devil looks after there own

Out of the pit - head clearing from what I’ve just seen - for the first time in ages proud as hell of Everton and our support.

Seen a few texts and tweets about that decision in the first half. Shock, Horror Liverpool get a favourable penalty decision in the Derby. Fed up of it, it’s become embarrassing how they get these decisions so often. Will Lama be up before the committee for a five?

If Holgate - who was superb on the night - got tight to the lad, if anyone says his fall was a result of the touchtight marking is kidding himself. It was a shocking decision - but I won’t hear a word in the media of the five. Niasse got pilloried for his defence that he was touched so went down - for this kid and them there will be nowt.

Forget the media hyperbole, we stood up and competed there for the first time in years. Not sure what Gok Won said to Holgate but must have been bad to get the reaction from Mason the way he did. Ref has left that for the FA to decide I reckon.

You know, got beat (again) but we had a right go and loads wrong with us but for the first time we weren’t scared and went toe to toe. I’d still live with our history & all that compared to theirs but what matters more to me is do that eleven on the pitch wearing Royal Blue deserve the support they get from us? Tonight they did.

We ain’t great, they ain’t the Haarlem Globetrotters either. Let’s deal with it.

Gok Won lol

* Have you seen the kip of those teeth, they'd bring planes down if he looked upwards !

Hi Rochdale.

He highlighted an Evertonian waving his crutches in the air while celebrating our goal with the comment, “he’s made a miraculous recovery; he won’t be getting his benefit this week’; yes, that stereotypically feeble and crass insinuation that as a scouser, he’s working the head and fraudulently claiming dole.

Abuse of his role as far as I’m concerned. And not funny.

Thought this was the one time they were there for the taking especially after all the games over chrmbo on heavy pitches.They weren't that good, a penalty and a set piece was all they offered really.

Deffo mate. Robbed us again by cheating with that blatant dive but it's one of them where your not surprised when that happens because that's what they do time and time again. It's the reason why pretty much every teams fans hate them for being the cheating scruffs they've always been.

Will be interesting to see what happens with that Holgate thing and what pearly white teeth man said to him won't it

We defo need a left back, Cuco is shocking. I can't see why he got a contract with us. He is the reason we have no balance (not his fault he is picked), get a left back now Sam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.