Liverpool v Everton. 28th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't do it anymore it was killing me, tithe boys and girls there now, I salute you! Aim for cup and top 6 finish is best hope in my eyes with injuries and lack of options

Anyone defending tonight needs there heads checking

We have been torn apart by a side missing most of there back 4, Lets not forget how average Villa made the look last week

No one can. But I can see where mentally the side just gave up.

3 sloppy goals, a talisman striker off.

The worst part of this are the senior players. Not one of them have stood up.

Stevie GBH would've been at every one of his players, firing them up. Barry, Pienaar, Jags, Baines...all **** out of responsibility.

How has Gerrard not been booked yet!

Because he plays for Liverpool, goes public with his charity donations on the day of the derby and captains England. In the derby at Goodison he went right through the back of Pienaar in the 2nd minute and was let off. Infact isn't it funny how since they were unlucky with the reff away at city every single game since has seen receive very favourable decisions. The reason is every single football show and news paper in this country is full of ex RS players that relentlessly criticise any reff that doesn't favour them and praises the ones that do

absolute disgrace. Shouldn't come into a game with a bench like that, injuries or not. Shouldnt come into a game with no proper striker on the bench. All this possesion with nothing to go with it.

This performance was worse than a moyes performance

The bubble went at Xmas, was only a matter of time for teams to figure out our play system, injured and lack off firepower from strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.