• Everton

Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't believe it when they gave him motm you would never know he was playing until he scored. I see him cupping his ear celebration seemed to be more directed at his own fans as well as he's been copping some flak from them for being particularly turd lately.
But when all is said in done he's a nice humble guy with a great taste in music, or else!

..ok, just in. We were poor. They were a little less poor. They scored a goal that should've been saved, we scored a great goal. All crying that Barry should've been sent off, would've been great had he converted that last chance.

Been there lots of times and got nowt after playing well. Good to go there and play poorly and get a point.

Equalizer was boss but lets not be blinded by it, We were shocking again today, Martinez really needs to sort it out fast, Playing a target man and your biggest goal threat on the wing is baffling

no problem with him trying it, dunno why he couldn't of changed it tho??

We are gonna be so poor up top against Utd next week:

Mcgeady Naismith Pienaar
Lukaku

Absolutely no pace in the front 3 behind lukaku

no problem with him trying it, dunno why he couldn't of changed it tho??

Not for me, 28m on a forward who is your main goal threat, He has to be the figure head of the team, He's an out ball and a target in the box

Having him out on the wing is just wasting the lad

Sounds like Pelle has put a contender for goal of the day in to rival Jags'. Rawk in tatters, fighting amongst themselves. Their great start and fabulous side in ruins. Long may it continue.

Stones our M o M for me. Hibbert did O K for 55'. Browning showed good promise. Barry - no. Just no. McCarthy - fine up to a point & ran his legs off to cover for others but HAS to learn a forward pass isn't forbidden.

Two very average set ups out there. They had slightly the better of it. Hell of a gulf between City / Chelsea and everyone else.

BTW: Kopites would have Stones in a flash.

Atsu would be a shout for pace alone, McGeady is bang average imo

Agree mate I would play atsu or go 4-3-3 like today but play eto'o lukaku and atsu up top. Utds defence is their for the taking but we can't afford to sit back like today otherwise their attacking players will rip us apart.

Di Maria up against Hibbert **shudders** coleman simply has to be fit for it

Agree mate I would play atsu or go 4-3-3 like today but play eto'o lukaku and atsu up top. Utds defence is their for the taking but we can't afford to sit back like today otherwise their attacking players will rip us apart.

Di Maria up against Hibbert **shudders** coleman simply has to be fit for it

Rooney suspended now isn't he? That's one less to worry about I suppose.

when was the last time Rooney was really 'up' for a match against us? he hasnt been that motivated against Everton in awhile.
Banging 2 in the 4-4 against us is the last time I can really remember.

But he's still a quality player so it's a good thing that we don't have to worry about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.